The Leo Collection presents our line of gel-infused charcoal memory foam mattresses that form to your body, creating a customized sleep experience that is as unique as you are. The blue fabric covering the twin mattress is breathable, which allows for a comfortable night s sleep no matter the season. Our 7-inch mattress features a double layer construction that consists of: 1-inch gel-infused charcoal memory foam and 6-inches of high-density base foam that is infused with green tea extract. All gel-infused charcoal memory foam mattresses are suitable for an adjustable base. The Leo Collection creates the perfect fit for your personal sleep experience. Weights & Dimensions
- Overall Gross Weight: 28.50 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 25.75 lbs
- Overall Dimension: Mattress: 38 x 74 x 7H, Pillow: 21 x 14
- Country of Origin: Myanmar
- Includes 1 mattress and 1 pillow
- Adaptive Breathable Fabric, Highly Breathable & Wicks Away Moisture
- Charcoal Memory Foam, Ventilated, Open-Cell Design For Maximum Breathability, Gel Memory Technology Adds Support and Sleeps Cooler Providing Added Comfort
- Green Tea Infused High Density base foam for Longer Lasting Comfort & Support, Certi-Pur™ certified for Healthy Sleep & Eco-Friendly
- CertiPUR-US certified foam for healthy sleep and Eco-friendly
- Comfort level: firm
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Easy set up: cut away the thick plastic warp, unroll the mattress and allow up to 48 hours for mattress to fully expand to its proper shape and size.
- Fabric Color: Blue
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 3.7865
- Package Dimension: 12.75 x 12.75 x 40.25H
- Piece per Carton: 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.