: 13000Group Name
: Milari - LinenGroup Style
The beauty of vintage style comes to life with the subtle rolled arms adorned with decorative nail head accent trim along with the rich country look of light upholstery fabric making the "Milari-Linen" upholstery collection a warm inviting addition to any living area.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from hardwood and engineered lumber
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism and innerspring mattress
- Features nail head accent detailing.
- 4 decorative pillows included
- Exposed turned bun feet with faux wood finish
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Nailhead trim with antiqued goldtone finish
- Corner-blocked frame
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Included bi-fold queen innerspring mattress sits atop a supportive metal frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Polyester upholstery; polyester/rayon and polyester pillows
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
||Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Color Key
||Milari Queen Sofa Sleeper
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||90''W x 39''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
|Upholstery Sleeper Size
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.