Ashley Package Number: 16600/46/56/66
This package contains:
- 16600-46: Armless Chair (Quantity: 1)
- 16600-56: RAF Loveseat (Quantity: 1)
- 16600-66: LAF Sofa (Quantity: 1)
The sleek style of the track arms along with the boxed seat and back cushions all supported by dark finish legs makes the warm inviting casual design of the "Alenya-Quartz" upholstery collection the perfecting addition to the relaxing décor of any living area.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from hardwood and engineered lumber
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism and innerspring mattress.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Alenya 3-Piece Sectional
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||90''W x 115.5''D x 38.5''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.