: 42000Group Name
: Axiom - WalnutGroup Style
The "Axiom-Walnut" leather upholstery collection features rich leather upholstery surrounding plush rolled arms and beautifully detailed box stitched seating and back cushions to flawlessly capture the sophistication and elegance of inviting traditional design.
- All leather upholstery
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from hardwood and engineered lumber
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Firmly cushioned
- Genuine leather upholstery
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||44''W x 24''D x 18''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.