: 73403Group Name
: Levon - CharcoalGroup Style
With a refined contemporary design that perfectly utilizes both style and comfort, the "Levon-Charcoal" upholstery collection features plush boxed "T" seat cushions along with shaped set-back arms and a scatter back pillow design to beautifully enhance the décor of any living area.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from hardwood and engineered lumber
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Coil Seating features individually pocketed coils to create uniformed shape and consistent support for durable seating comfort
- Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism and Memory Foam mattress.
- Polyester upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame
- Polyester and polyester/rayon back pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Loose scatter back cushions and loose seat cushions
- Cotton and polyester throw pillows
- Cushions with ultra-supportive, pocketed coils
- Throw pillows with soft feather inserts; hidden zipper access
- 3 back pillows and 2 throw pillows included
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||69''W x 40''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.