: 79700Group Name
: Hodan - MarbleGroup Style
With the sleek contemporary look of the stylish set-back track arms and dark finished tapered block feet, the "Hodan-Marble" upholstery collection features a reversible chaise sofa and a storage cocktail with cube ottomans that adds to the exciting design of this furniture.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from hardwood and engineered lumber
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Reversible seat cushions adds the versatility of a reversible chaise
- Storage Ottoman features reversible tray tops and upholstered cube ottomans within the storage area.
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Polyester/nylon upholstery and rayon/polyester pillows
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Corner-blocked frame
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- 4 decorative pillows included
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
||Hodan Sofa Chaise
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||93''W x 64''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.