Ashley Package Number: B128/62/63/82
This package contains:
- B128-62: Twin Sleigh Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B128-63: Twin Sleigh Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B128-82: Twin Sleigh Rails (Quantity: 1)
With sophisticated style and a dark finish, the "Huey Vineyard" bedroom collection is sure to enhance your bedroom's decor with a rich traditional design that offers a warm comfortable atmosphere. The trendy replicated black paint finish beautifully bathes the stylish curved footboard and shapely rails and moulding in a smooth beauty that perfectly captures the rich traditional style. With the antique pewter color metal hardware perfectly complementing the Louis Philippe style, this collection fits comfortably into any bedroom decor. Enhance the style of any bedroom with the rich traditional beauty of the "Huey Vineyard" bedroom collection.
- Louis Philippe styling
- Trendy replicated black paint
- Shapely top mouldings on the case pieces
- Antiqued pewter color metal hardware complementing the Louis style
- Side roller glide drawer system for smooth operating drawers
- Curvaceous footboard panel caped with an elegant sleigh rail
- B128-122 stool is covered with a woven polyester fabric
- Features cabriole style legs with two small accessory drawers and oval swivel mirror
- B128-122 stool dimension: 17"W x 12"D x 18"H.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Sleigh Bed
||Twin Sleigh Bed
|Item Color Key
||Huey Vineyard Twin Sleigh Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||41.25''W x 85.75''D x 44.5''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.