Ashley Package Number: B131/52/53/83
This package contains:
- B131-52: Twin Panel Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B131-53: Twin Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B131-83: Twin Panel Rails (Quantity: 1)
With a bright replicated white paint finish flowing cleanly over the decorative "Egg and Dart" lattice accents, the "Zayley" youth bedroom collection offers an exciting contemporary design that features the versatility of 9 interchangeable color panels to add you own personal flair to the bedroom décor.
- Replicated white paint with 9 interchangeable color panels
- Decorative "Egg and Dart" lattice overlays accent panels on top drawers, beds and mirror
- Optional rolling trundle/storage box provides versatile function
- Bedside book case is a modernized day bed with lots of storage capacity
- B100-11, B100-12 can be used in substitution of a box spring on the twin or full panel beds
- Twin (53) and full (87) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21 or B100-31 respectively
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Optional clear insert panels enable customers to customize the set with pictures or other materials.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Panel Bed
||Twin Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Zayley Twin Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||42.25''W x 78.5''D x 47.75''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.