Ashley Package Number: B139/54S/57/95/B100-13
This package contains:
- B139-54S: Q Platform Storage Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B139-57: Queen/Full Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B139-95: Queen Platform Rails (Quantity: 1)
- B100-13: Queen Roll Slats (Quantity: 1)
With a relaxed cottage design that features beautiful frame details along with scalloped tops and base mouldings all bathed in a glowing white finish, the "Bostwick Shoals" bedroom collection creates an inviting atmosphere that is sure to transform the décor of any bedroom.
- Replicated solid white paint
- Casual cottage design accented with pewter color knobs for a more urban look
- Scalloped top and base mouldings add dimensional flare to case perimeters
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Twin (53), full (87), queen (57), king (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21, B100-31, or B100-66 respectively
- Queen platform storage footboard (54S) option requires the B100-13 roll slats.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Storage Bed
||Queen Storage Bed
|Item Color Key
||Bostwick Shoals Queen Storage Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||64''W x 85''D x 53''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.