Ashley Package Number: B192/56/58/97
This package contains:
- B192-56: King Panel Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B192-58: King Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B192-97: King Panel Rails (Quantity: 1)
- Wispy white finish over replicated Oak grain with authentic touch
- Large scaled dark colored handles
- Cases feature a framed front and pilasters
- All panel headboards (53,57,58,87) feature decorative matte black sconce lights
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- All panel headboards (53,57,58,87) can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- Drawers lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Slim profile dual USB chargers located on the back of the night stand top and the side of the headboards
- All side storage options (50,150,60,160) requires the use of the B100-11, B100-12, B100-13 or the B100-14 roll slats
- All under bed storage units (50,150,60,160) accommodates to 11"W x 11"D x 11"H cube storage bins
- All beds have a panel footboard (52,84,54,56) and storage footboard option (52S,84S,54S, 56S).
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||King Panel Bed
||King Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Cambeck King Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||64''W x 85.25''D x 60.75''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.