Ashley Package Number: B219/63/65/86
This package contains:
- B219-63: Queen Sleigh Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B219-65: Queen Sleigh Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B219-86: Queen Sleigh Rails (Quantity: 1)
With beautiful country design of the "Bittersweet" bedroom collection come to life with the rustic flowing details and warm inviting finishes to create the ultimate in relaxing bedroom decor. With the replicated pine grain covering the raised panel details perfectly complemented by the antique color hardware with brass color highlights, this collection truly captures the essence of Early American country design. The decorative scrolling vine accents perfectly complete the overall atmosphere of this country furniture. Create a relaxing rustic getaway in your home with the beautiful country style of the "Bittersweet" bedroom collection.
- Replicated rustic pine grain
- Antique color hardware with brass color highlights
- Vine decorative inserts on headboard/footboard and mirror
- Raised panels on headboard
- Side roller glide case with non-snag drawer interiors
- Sleigh Features: RTA
- Mirror support provided
- Queen/full (55), queen (65), and king (78) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Sleigh Bed
||Queen Sleigh Bed
|Item Color Key
||Bittersweet Queen Sleigh Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||63.25''W x 94.25''D x 53.75
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.