Ashley Package Number: B228/52/63/82
This package contains:
- B228-52: Twin Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B228-63: Twin Book case Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B228-82: Twin Rails (Quantity: 1)
The rich rustic look of the finely crafted "Barchan" youth bedroom collection features a warm brown replicated Timber Cherry grain that beautifully accents the half round bead frame detailing and the vintage aged copper color finished hardware to create a bedroom your child will enjoy spending time in.
- Replicated warm brown Timber Cherry grain
- Decorative half round bead frames each drawer front
- Vintage aged copper color finished drawer pulls
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Versatile captains storage with deep drawers can be used on either or both sides of the bed
- B100-11, B100-12 roll slats can be used in substitution for a box spring on the twin or full panel beds
- Under bed storage (50) requires use of B100-11 or B100-12 roll slats
- Both Twin/Full panel and book case beds can be set-up with either one or two (-50) under bed storage units.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Bookcase Bed
||Twin Bookcase Bed
|Item Color Key
||Barchan Twin Bookcase Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Shelves
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||45''W x 87''D x 51''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.