Ashley Package Number: B230/71/96/B100-13
This package contains:
- B230-71: Queen Panel HDBD/FTBD (Quantity: 1)
- B230-96: Queen/King Panel Rails (Quantity: 1)
- B100-13: Queen Roll Slats (Quantity: 1)
- Soft beige finish over a replicated elm grain with authentic touch
- Platform style bed option (57,54,95,58,56,96)
- King and queen import beds (81,71) feature open frame design
- Cases feature recessed side panels for a contemporary look
- Cases are accented with large chrome finished handles
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Drawer interiors finished with a replicated linen design
- Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- All bed options require the use of either the B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats
- B230-71 footboard dimension: 63"W x 3"D x 27"H
- B230-81 footboard dimension: 79"W x 3"D x 27"H.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Panel Bed
||Queen Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Kianni Queen Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||62.5''W x 84''D x 48.25''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.