: B248Group Name
: Zelen - Warm GrayGroup Style
: Urban Foundry®
The true rustic beauty of vintage style has never been brought to life more than with the warm relaxing design of the "Zelen" bedroom collection. The warm gray finish features a stylish white wax effect beautifully complementing the replicated oak grain all surrounding the unique horizontal pocket details and wide pilasters adorning this rustic furniture.
- Warm gray sophisticated vintage finish with white wax effect over replicated oak grain
- Tall generously scaled cases with wide pilaster, finished off with gently curved foot
- Large dark pewter color handles with an aged appearance accent cases
- Modern styled deep panel bed enhanced with horizontal pocket details
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Queen/full (67) and king/cal king (68) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made of engineered wood
- Vintage finish over replicated oak grain
- Pewter-tone hardware
- 7 smooth-operating drawers
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- Includes tipover restraint device
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Seven Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||61''W x 16''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.