Ashley Package Number: B320/54/57/96
This package contains:
- B320-54: Queen Panel Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B320-57: Queen Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B320-96: Queen Panel Rails (Quantity: 1)
- Dark brown replicated worn through paint and a rich rustic plank finish over Oak grain with authentic touch
- Two-Tone modern appearance
- Inset and hardware-less drawers
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen (57) and King (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Panel Bed
||Queen Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Windlore Queen Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||64.25''W x 89.25''D x 49''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.