: B325Group Name
: Harlinton - Warm Gray/CharcoalGroup Style
- A sophisticated two-tone modern chunky group look with large matte black hardware
- Warm gray vintage finish with white wax effect and replicated oak grain on drawer fronts and bed
- Cases and bed framed with vintage aged black/brown finish over replicated oak grain
- Mouldings across headboard give a thick planked look
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Slim profile dual USB charger for the back of the night stand tops
- Headboard legs have four height options for optimal relationship to bedding height
- Queen (57), king (58) panel headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
- Made of engineered wood
- Assembly required
- Finish with white wax effect
- Matte black hardware
- 5 smooth-operating drawers
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Harlinton Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||32''W x 16''D x 54''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.