Ashley Package Number: B378/53/83
This package contains:
- B378-53: Twin UPH Sleigh HDBD/FTBD (Quantity: 1)
- B378-83: Twin Sleigh Rails (Quantity: 1)
With a clean light gray finish flowing over the classic Louis Phillippe styling, the "Jorstad" bedroom collection flawlessly captures the essence of relaxed traditional design. The ogee shaped top moulding and bracket feet along with the upholstered panel sleigh headboard with a textural gray-white fabric adorned with nail head detailing creates a beautiful bedroom collection you'll be proud to own.
- Made with Birch veneers and select hardwood solids and finished in a light gray paint for clean and crisp appearance
- Classic Louis Phillippe styling with ogee shaped top moulding and bracket feet
- Sleigh bed has an upholstered panel with a textural gray-white fabric with nail head detailing
- Knob hardware on cases with antique brass finish
- Drawers have French/English dovetailed drawer boxes with center drawer glides.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Sleigh Bed
||Twin Sleigh Bed
|Item Color Key
||Jorstad Twin Sleigh Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||41''W x 77.37''D x 48''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Width Inches
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.