: B502Group Name
: Kaslyn - MultiGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
The beauty of cottage design shines with the bright white durable finish along with the stylish "X" motif and half rounded pilasters adorning the bed and case pieces making the "Kaslyn" bedroom collection the perfect way to create a cottage getaway within your own home.
- Made with MDF and poplar solids
- Clear sealed drawer boxes with ball bearing side guides and dovetail construction
- Half round pilasters set on stylish turned bun feet
- Cottage styling is earmarked by the use of overlay "X" motifs
- Stylish single drawer night stand with open "X" back design
- Bright white finish features a durable UV base coat for long lasting beauty
- Headboards will accommodate metal bolt-on bed frames ranging from twin to queen as specified in their item description
- Beveled mirror
- B502-85 studio bed features a spacious book case headboard design
- Storage base with two side by side drawers with large storage capacity
- Drawers are dovetailed with a clear sealed top-coat finish
- B502-22 stool is covered with a woven polyester fabric
- Features cabriole style legs with two small accessory drawers and oval swivel mirror
- B502-22 stool dimension: 17"W x 12"D x 18"H.
- Turned bun feet
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Assembly required
- Top drawer with felt bottom
- 1 smooth-operating drawer with dovetail construction
- Fixed shelf
- Aged nickel-tone hardware
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||One Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Youth Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||24''W x 17''D x 27''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.