Ashley Package Number: B718/156/158/97
This package contains:
- B718-156: K/CK UPH Bench Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B718-158: King/Cal King Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B718-97: King Panel Rails (Quantity: 1)
- Made with Acacia veneers and select hardwood solids and finished in a dark brown color with a hint of a light industrial gray wash
- Modern craftsman touches with the thru-tenon look throughout and generous scaling of the cases and pilasters
- Bed features a chunky panel look with faux barn door panels with accenting metal hardware
- Planked effect on the headboard and footboard
- Cases feature planked tops and raised center panel
- Night stand features an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports
- Fully finished English dovetailed drawer boxes with ball bearing side glides
- Hardware is an industrial bar pull with square back plates with a darkened zinc color finish
- The B718-154/-156/-157/-158 bed design features a cantilevered bench incorporated into the footboard and a cross-buck panel headboard.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||King Panel Bed with Upholstered Bench
||King Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Lakeleigh King Panel Bed with Upholstered Bench
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||84''W x 93.25''D x 61''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.