: B775Group Name
: Sommerford - BrownGroup Style
- Made with reclaimed Pine solids that have taken on the patina of time and will include nail holes, patches, dings and gouges
- Finished in a light grayish brown color that accentuates the color variations brought on by time and use
- Drawers have fully finished English dovetail drawer construction with ball bearing side glides
- Arched bar pull hardware with nail head detailing in an industrial silver/bronze color finish
- B775-74S and -76S footboard has sliding barn door hardware that accesses under bed storage
- Cases feature natural contemporary design with metal leg brackets finished in a textural metallic finish
- Night stand has open look with drawer storage.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made with reclaimed pine wood
- Light grayish brown finish
- Silver/bronze-tone hardware
- 9 smooth-operating drawers with dovetail construction
- Metal leg brackets with stretcher
- Assembly required
- Includes tipover restraint device
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||64''W x 19''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.