: B803Group Name
: Charmond - BrownGroup Style
- Classic traditional styling with an ornate flavor
- Sophisticated dark brown oak finish touched with a white glazed accent
- Tops feature book matched veneer with contrasting Ash swirl inlay border
- Cases feature serpentine shaping with thick profiled tops and framed drawer fronts
- Shapely panel bed with inset tufted headboard cushion in beige color fabric
- Dovetail drawer boxes with metal center guides
- Ornate round metal knobs finished in an aged bronze color
- Night stand features an AC power supply with 2 USB charging ports.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made of veneers, wood, engineered wood and cast resin components
- Dark brown finish with glazed white accents
- Dresser top features contrasting swirl inlay border
- Bronze-tone hardware
- 9 roomy drawers with dovetail construction
- Includes tipover restraint device
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||74''W x 20''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.