: D250Group Name
: Kimonte - MultiGroup Style
: Modern QTRS
The straight-line contemporary design of the "Kimonte" dining collection features a dark brown finish coating the sleek table style along with a choice of ivory or brown color faux leather upholstered bar stool seat cushions to help enhance the look and feel of your dining room décor.
- Made with select veneers and hardwood solids
- Choice of ivory, cream color or brown faux leather seat cover
- Smaller apartment scaled tables in regular and counter heights
- Mix and match story with chairs available in ivory and dark brown PU cover
- D250-01,-02 have channel back upholstery detail
- D250-01,-02 have clean upholstered back design
- D250-01,-02,-25 have black wood finish
- D250-124,-224,-13 have dark brown wood finish.
- Cushioned seat and back
- Polyester/cotton upholstery
- Wood frame
- Assembly required
- Frame with black finish
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
|Bench Office Chair Seating
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dining UPH Side Chair (2/CN)
|Item Color Key
||Kimonte Dining Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||18''W x 23''D x 38''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.