: D736Group Name
: Tyler Creek - Black/GrayGroup Style
- Unique two-tone finish with a combination of Oak and Acacia substrates combining a trendy textured antique black color with table and server tops finished in a textural weathered oak finish
- Rectangular dining table features six convenient drawers for storing smaller items
- The -02 upholstered host chair inspired by the trendy deconstructed styles for casual living
- The -01 side chairs feature a boxed cushioned seat
- All chairs feature a heavy woven grayish brown fabric for added textural qualities
- The large capacity server has three doors with lattice design
- The tall bunching unit has two drawers, three shelves and open lattice sides.
- Textured black finish
- Made of wood, engineered wood and veneers
- Assembly required
- Polyester upholstery
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Tyler Creek Dining Bench
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||50''W x 15''D x 19''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.