: T646Group Name
: Branbury - Two-toneGroup Style
- Two tone finish pairs a rustic gray wood with aged metallic silver color
- Table top has butterfly veneer layup with breadboard ends, legs and shelf frame
- Wood tone has a grayish brown color with textural effect
- Bottom shelf for ample storage and display
- Oval knob with a patinated silver finish
- Drawers have a smooth operating glide system with sanded sealed interiors
- French/English construction
- Cocktail table has casters for mobility.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Assembly required
- Fixed base shelf
- Smooth-gliding drawer with dovetail construction
- Oval hardware in patina silvertone finish
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Rectangular End Table
|Item Color Key
||Branbury End Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||24''W x 22''D x 24''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.