With a style that bridges the gap between classic and contemporary, the Amelia platform bed from Emerald Home will be the centerpiece of your room and take your style from simple to elegant. The dignified silhouette, rich upholstery, and button tufting give this platform bed a regal sophistication. Transition your bedroom into the master you deserve with the Amelia platform bed.
• Full sized fully upholstered platform bed.
• Wood frame with pool colored upholstery.
• 100 percent polyester.
• Requires foundation and mattress.
• Solid wood legs.
• Screw in slat roll included.
• Bolt on rails for added stability
- This fully upholstered bed with tailored edges has a polished look.
- The rich navy color makes a great statement in the room and is still neutral enough to anchor a wide variety of choices when it comes to bedding and accessory finishes.
- Classic elegance is at hand with the stately shape, rich fabric, and button tuft detail of the Amelia bed.
- The Amelia bed is available in two colors-navy and pool.
- Currently offered in cal king, king, queen, full and twin sizes.
|SU Dim Length:
|SU Dim Width:
|SU Dim Height:
|Color / Finish:
||DK BROWN FINISH
||SOLID WOOD,PLY WOOD ,KD WOOD LEGS
||PACKAGING: 1/CTN HDBD/FTBD/RAILS, SU DIMS:, Inner dim.:39.8"Wx76"L, Headboard: 42.1"W x 4"Tx 54"H, Foodboard: 42.1"W x 2.4"T x 14"H, Siderails:76"W x 1.2"T x 8.7"H, Additional measurements, From floor to top of side rail 14". From floor to top of center slats 9". Space from Floor to bottom of HB = 23-23.5". FABRIC: 100% POLY, Body Cover Mill: PRETTY, LOADABILITY (40HQ):FULL 273 SETS/40HC,
||Solvent and/or water based cleaners
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.